Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Metro Joy- ride.


20th Oct’10
The metro, which passes through Green Park, is a great blessing for all the residents of the area. Recently I boarded the metro to go to Dilli haat. It took me barely 5 minutes to reach there... such a welcome surprise. Though so near by, I always shied away visiting it. The thought of traffic jam, parking problem would haunt and diffuse all interest.
With the metro ride the visit to Dilli haat was a real delight. We saw the cultural show, feasted our eyes with whole lot of various crafts from different regions and satiated our stomachs with tasty savouries. The evening well spent! The return journey also finished in exactly 5 minutes. Now most of the times I’m there with my friends—Thanks to the metro. I am also thankful for the special ladies compartment. It gives the feeling of security and comfort. I think its name should be magic train than the metro.
The face of Delhi is really changing fast and for the better. Kudos to the Govt  for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment