Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ODE TO PACIFIC

 Pacific O Pacific
 The pride of San Francisco
 Standing on this Golden Gate Bridge
 As far as my sight goes
 Your audience I rejoice. 


The mist so dense, pure and pristine
 Veils you around, so thick and high;
 touching the sky--- 
I feel the cold winds touch my face, 
But the barrier is there between you and me.

 How I wish to be face to face,
 Dear Pacific!
 My hands reach out to touch you 
I breathe hard to feel you
 But all I see is nothing but the mist
 No ocean, no sky,
 but only the mist;
 for all to see.....


 Where are you O Pacific ?
So boundless and magnificent 
Hiding behind the veil of mist 
You are there, I know for sure.


 How I wished to have wings to fly
 Reach up to you , touch you,
 feel you and kiss you 
The grandeur, hues, pristine beauty
 I bow to Thee who made you so..........

No comments:

Post a Comment